Now Launching Our Second Year!
The Next Step
We are now offering an opportunity for a handful of Year One students to explore in greater depth the things of the Kingdom and then to apply what they are discovering in a practical project of their own choice. In order that together we may see fruitful breakthrough in a range of different fields. If you are a Year 1 student and would like to learn more, please contact us.
"We are excited to journey further with our Yr 2 KLS students; equipping them to explore who they're uniquely called to be, and then pioneer new Kingdom projects of their own design."
- Heather Read, Director of KLS
- An opportunity to explore themes in greater depth, in seminar style settings, and begin to develop leadership skills of various kinds.
- Year 2 students will receive in depth Destiny Coaching to help them identify their calling and life message.
- Students will each identify a project of their own to work on through the year with the help of a mentor. This will involve research/study of their chosen area together with a practical service application. These projects could be involved in the marketplace, the arts, the home, or in church/ministry depending on interests/calling.
- Year 2 students will become role models for Year 1 students, helping them in small groups, 'Love Poole' outreach and mission trips. They will also be expected to assist with the various weekends and conferences that KLS engages with during the term year.
"The frontiers of the kingdom of God were never advanced by men and women of caution."
- J. Oswald Sanders
Number of Places
A handful of places will be available; numbers will depend on the project themes requested and availability of mentors.
The dates will be the same as KLS Year 1
Applications open April 2018.
If you wish to apply, you must submit your application by 30th June 2018 and have completed Year 1 of KLS.